Thursday 18 October 2007

Upcoming release from Marlo Schalesky

I pinched this preview from my friend C.J.'s post at TitleTrakk's Book News Blog:~

Marlo Schalesky's next novel Beyond the Night is set to release in May of 2008.

Marlo recently had the following to say about her projects, including Beyond the Night:

After Veil of Fire, I'm writing 3 contemporary novels for Waterbrook-Multnomah. All of them are "Love Stories with a Twist!," a new type of story that I think will knock readers' socks off. The first, Beyond the Night, releases in May 2008. With groovy 70's trivia and a whopper of an ending twist, this one was as fun to write as it will be to read.

Here's a blurb about it:

They say love is blind. This time, they're right. A poignant love story . . . A shocking twist . . . Come, experience a love that will not die.

Nicholas Sparks (
The Notebook) meets M. Night Shyamalan (The Sixth Sense) in this moving story of two people trying to find love in the dark. A woman going blind, a man who loves her but can't tell her so, a car crash, a hospital room, and an ending that has to be experienced to be believed. Watch for it next May!

4 comments:

Deena Peterson said...

Can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Looks good.
I'm doing ok. Getting over a cold. How are things with you? *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to this one! I loved Veil of Fire.

Anonymous said...

This looks great ,as I really loved Veil of Fire too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...